Polyäthylen Extrusion, Angoscini M.P. hat im Laufe der Jahre die notwendigen Kenntnisse erlangt, um Ihre Profile aus Polyäthylen nach technischen Zeichnungen am besten zu extrudieren. Spezielle Anlagen für die Extrusion dieses komplexen Materials, von den gewöhnlichen LDPE (mit niedriger Dichte) und HDPE (mit hoher Dichte) bis zu hohen Molekulargewichten wie PE-HMW oder PE-UHMW (ultra high molecular weight).
Eigenschaften des Materials
Polyethylene is a thermoplastic polymer derived from petroleum; it is present in high density variants (HDPL ) and low density ( LDPL ) .
The HDPL high density has little branching , with the result that the intermolecular forces and tensile strength are higher than in the less dense variety of polyethylene ; it is also harder and more opaque and can withstand temperatures (120 ° C for short periods , 110 ° C continuously ) .
- piping Interrante and not for the transport of fluids under pressure
- piping systems resistant to aggressive chemicals and / or high temperature ( for example , for the transfer of geothermal heat )
- piping for the distribution of natural gas , water, for domestic services
- insulators interior of coaxial cables
- tubes and profiles that require flexibility , very soft and pliable , such as coatings for cables for telecommunications
- The LDPL low density can withstand temperatures of 80 ° C continuously and 95 ° C for a short period .
It has more ramifications of high density polyethylene , so its intermolecular forces are weaker , the tensile strength is lower and the resilience is greater ; has an excellent resistance to dilute solutions and concentrated acids , alcohols , bases and esters and good resistance to aldehydes , ketones and vegetable oils , and has a limited resistance to aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons , mineral oils and oxidizing agents.